Monday, December 27, 2010

To Be Lovingly Consistent.

   After seven straight days with my family, i realized that the older i get, the more is revealed to me; dirt and secrets that i didnt know existed until they stood right in front me. Family is funny, because despite the mistakes, quirks, and just plain stupid things people do, you still have to love them! And love them unconditionally and help them. My great grandparents are 90 and 91 years old, and have been married for over 76 years. They've seen it all; especially my great grandfather, who is still with and knows all the ins and outs of my family, and yet he focuses on the good in our family and the love we share. He inspires me to be lovingly consistent.
      Family is out of control sometimes, messy, gossipy, confusing; and yet the best part of my life. I wouldnt have it any other way.            

No comments:

Post a Comment