Thursday, December 23, 2010

Im Blogging? What?

This is surreal. I never thought I would ever find myself blogging. When i picture bloggers i picture cool hipster kids that live in new york and blog in awesome coffee shops...or old philosophers who spew out their words of wisdom (or opinions) onto their computers. But i guess thats social profiling isnt it?

Actually, a good friend of mine who now attending Biola University in LA starting blogging, and i have to say, i was envious that she could virtually journal her emotions and thoughts. I wanted to do that! It seemed therapeutic and i was getting tired of victimizing facebookers as they were forced to read my emotions. But no more! This blog, hopefully, will help with that.
I doubt anyone will read this, but if someone does, there are some things you should know about me:

1. I am in utter reckless love with my Lord, Jesus Christ.
2. I used to love to write. I havent in many moons, so this should be interesting.
3. I am terrible at organizing my thoughts, so this blog will be cluttered.

well, heres to something, that may become exciting. I dont know whats going to happen with this blog, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

cheers:)

1 comment: